Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ten minute windows!

Ok, so I literally have about ten minutes until I have my next task, job, appointment, or general thing-to-do, and in a (what I consider) a valiant effort, I will do a ten minute blog.
If you know me, I'm sure you're laughing....
I can't even tell a joke in ten minutes, but here we go.

Funny things that happened this week that I'd like to share.
1. Marley (our community property dog) has realized that if she barks, we come a runnin', so she employees this tack when she's hungry, bored, playful.
soon, it's going to be the doggie that barked wolf and she'll really need us...well, you get the point.
2. The first part of this months calender looks like the wipe-off marker bled all over while the end of the month is blissfully free.
so far.
3. We finally cut Leesy's hair.
Poor, Poor Ashley.
4. And shaved Brady's head. he looks a little like Natural Born killer Baby.
(which is not an insult..that's Brad Pitt in that movie right?)
5. I'm usually very good with names, but at my New JOB there are like FIVE LEE's, so I'm standing at the bread oven screaming LEE! at the top of my lungs when some dude with creative facial hair (uh, ADAM, I THINK) says, That's Brittany (of which there are also about four)..
HMMMM.
Should OUTBACK implement nametags? METHINKs YES.
6. I didn't vote in the primary, but did you hear that HILARY won Cleveland County?

OK< I'm out.
Have a great week!
r

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound a little bit busy!! I think it was Woody Harelson, not Brad Pitt in Natural Born Killers.

EngineersFalcon said...

I have no idea who was in what, so I can't help there! However, I might have bought a ticket to the haircut event - I want details later! I know life is crazy right now, but you are an awesome mom and wife, and I am glad your schedule is easing up end of the month because I miss you.